In order to make your stay as enjoyable as possible please be aware of the following terms and conditions of using this site.
- The hotel descriptions and images are provided by the hoteliers and are published in good faith. Silverstone Accommodation cannot be held liable for the consequences of any incorrect information provided or published
- Visitors are reminded that they can provide feedback about their stay. If we are informed of any accommodation that is providing inaccurate or misleading information they may be suspended or removed from the site
- Sending an enquiry does not imply that a booking has been made
- Booking enquiry information may be monitored as part of the site performance review process. All information is treated in confidence and is not passed on to any third party
- A hotel listing does not imply endorsement of the hotel or services it offers
- Visitors are advised to check specific details with the accommodation proprietor before booking
- The word ‘hotel’ is used generically to describe all accommodation types included on this site including all hotel, b&b, guest house, holiday cottage, pubs & inns.
- The word ‘hotelier’ is used generically to describe the owner or manager of all accommodation types included on this site.